Thanks,

From: jcd...@gmail.com <jcd...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009
To:   OTlist@OTnow.com <OTlist@OTnow.com>
Subj: [OTlist] Contracting

jgc> Hey Ron, can you elaborate on that. We can work with HC, but what
jgc> was your experience. And how does it work. We do the work and bill
jgc> the HC company. They bill the insurance company, and then they pay
jgc> us? Ron you should write a book or do a class about OT's in PP,
jgc> medicare, contracting out, billing, ect. I would buy it. You have a
jgc> lot of knowledge that you share with all of us. Thank you Juan
jgc> ------Original Message------
jgc> From: Ron Carson
jgc> Sender: otlist-boun...@otnow.com
jgc> To: jcd...@gmail.com
jgc> ReplyTo: OTlist@OTnow.com
jgc> Subject: Re: [OTlist] Contracting
jgc> Sent: Oct 15, 2009 9:38 AM

jgc> In theory, yes. In my personal experience, no.

jgc> ----- Original Message -----
jgc> From: jcd...@gmail.com <jcd...@gmail.com>
jgc> Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009
jgc> To:   otlist@otnow.com <otlist@otnow.com>
jgc> Subj: [OTlist] Contracting

jgc>> Hello everyone. I have a question for those in private practice. I
jgc>> wanted to know if you have a PP, can your company be contracted by
jgc>> a home care company. So the HC company use your company and your
therapist.
jgc>> Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
jgc>> --
jgc>> Options?
jgc>> www.otnow.com/mailman/options/otlist_otnow.com

jgc>> Archive?