Another option is Mrs. Bidet, sold at Home Depot and/or Lowes for about
$35.  It can be installed and removed in about 5 minutes.  It's handheld, so
it gives the user greater control of water flow and water direction.
http://www.mrsbidet.com/

Take care,

Tanya
--
Tanya Feddern-Bekcan, MLIS, AHIP, MOT, OTR/L
formerly Tanya Feddern

"A library without a librarian is a reading room."-- Jenny Garcia of the
University of Wyoming, MLS, AHIP