The toto washlet wand directs itself, it cleans itself, it even dries you off.
Look at the totousa website under washlet. Many of my clients are now happily
independent!!!!!
------Original Message------
From: Ron Carson
Sender: otlist-boun...@otnow.com
To: Tanya Feddern-Bekcan
ReplyTo: OTlist@OTnow.com
Subject: Re: [OTlist] Fwd: hygiene issues related to sensory
processing-handling with care and dignity
Sent: Feb 13, 2010 4:50 PM

I hate to seem stupid, but exactly how does a bidet work?  Obviously, it used
to cleanse the anal area, but doesn't the wand become contaminated?  Doesn't
water spray everywhere and doesn't that imply feces contamination everywhere?
What about drying off?  Does a person just "drip dry"?  LOL