Hello

I work in a special education day school. The students enter the school at
age 6 years and leave at the age of 21 years. The school's mandate is to
cater for children with mental retardation from the moderate level to severe
and profound levels.

I am looking for a good functional assessment battery to cover fine and
gross motor skills, social and communication skills, behavioral skills, ADL,
cognitive skills, tactile, smell, sight, hearing, taste abilities..Until now
we have used parts of many batteries and we now want to become more uniform
and standardized.

Ideas?

Thanks from Katia