Ron!!!!!   Please send me contact info so we can keep in touch...will miss OTNOW

David A. Lehman, PhD, PT

Associate Professor

Tennessee State University

Department of Physical Therapy

3500 John A. Merritt Blvd.

Nashville, TN 37209

615-963-5946 office

615-963-5935 fax

dleh...@tnstate.edu

Visit my website:  http://www.tnstate.edu/interior.asp?mid=2410&ptid=1

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential
information and is intended solely for use by the individual to whom it is
addressed. If you receive this correspondence in error, please notify the
sender and delete the email from your system. Do not disclose its contents with
others.