All,

     We're working to make some headway with the message service's config gui.

     We've run into some trouble with instantiating property sheet pages.

     Doing this seems simple enough from the point of view of a
stand-alone app, but we want to be sure we're using the property sheet
pages Wind32 APIs from within a dll appropriately.  Know of any useful
readings? any resource you might have would be helpful because we're
having trouble being sur we've set up the property sheet page and
header structs because we're limited in what pointers or variables we
can pass into the control structs members. And, we're not sure what we
need to fill and what we can do without.

 psp.dwSize      = sizeof(PROPSHEETPAGE);
        psp.dwFlags     = PSP_USEREFPARENT | PSP_USETITLE | PSP_DEFAULT |
                            PSP_USEICONID | PSP_USECALLBACK;
        psp.hInstance   = //CAN WE LEAVE THIS EMPTY?
        psp.pszTemplate = MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDD_FILETIME_PROPPAGE);
        psp.pszIcon     = MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDI_ICON);
        psp.pszTitle    = szPageTitle;
        psp.pfnDlgProc  = PropPageDlgProc;
        psp.lParam      = (LPARAM) szFile;
        psp.pfnCallback = PropPageCallbackProc;
        psp.pcRefParent = (UINT*) &_Module.m_nLockCnt; //THIS IS A
.NET CALL. CAN WE MAKE A  .NET CALL? dO WE NEED TO FILL THIS ANYWAY.

We'll keep plugging away at it, but we thought we'd share with others
what our status was.

Thanks,
Ron