I believe the problem with To and Cc is because of the fancy interface to
providing entries to To and Cc.
https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-4_0/Kernel/Modules/AgentTicketEmail.pm#L182

my $CustomersNumberCc = $Self->{ParamObject}->GetParam( Param =>
'CustomerTicketCounterCcCustomer' ) || 0;

    if ($CustomersNumberCc) {
        my $CustomerCounterCc = 1;
        for my $Count ( 1 ... $CustomersNumberCc ) {
            my $CustomerElementCc = $Self->{ParamObject}->GetParam( Param
=> 'CcCustomerTicketText_' . $Count );
            my $CustomerKeyCc     = $Self->{ParamObject}->GetParam( Param
=> 'CcCustomerKey_' . $Count )

Basically, there is an internal counter that is used to apply the entry:
<input name="CustomerTicketCounterCcCustomer" id="
CustomerTicketCounterCcCustomer" type="hidden" value="0"/>

The following may be of use:
<input name="CustomerTicketCounterCcCustomer"
id="CustomerTicketCounterCcCustomer" type="hidden" value="1">
<input name="CcCustomerKey_1" id="CcCustomerKey_1" class="CustomerKey"
type="hidden" value="mycustomerusername">
<input class="CustomerTicketText" title="Cc" name="CcCustomerTicketText_1"
id="CcCustomerTicketText_1" type="hidden" value="myva...@mydomain.com"
readonly="readonly" aria-invalid="false">