From: Julius Haake <julius.ha...@gmail.com>
Date: 2016-09-15 16:21 GMT+02:00
Subject: Empty ticket-body in agent zoom view
To: otrs@lists.otrs.org

Dear List,
I am facing a strange problem with a fresh standard setup of otrs 5.0.12.
New tickets are shown empty (empty body) in AgentZoom-View.
In Queue-View everything is ok, The content of the ticket (body) is
visible. If I open the ticket (agentticketzoom) the body is empty. It is as
if somebody would have opened an empty ticket.

Queue View, everything ok:
http://oi65.tinypic.com/1jw3mt.jpg

Agentticketzoom, empty:
http://oi65.tinypic.com/2zomamo.jpg

If I switch my mailclient (outlook) to plaintext and open the ticket by
mail, the body is visible, but not the auto-answer-E-Mail from OTRS!

I tried three browsers (IE 11, FF 48, Chrome), everywhere the same. Its
also empty if I access the customer-frontend and view the ticket.
It seems to be a problem with the html-engine? Any idea?

BR
Julius