Reposting this, because it has been several days and I still have not
found a solution. Your help is appreciated.

Hello list members,

is it possible to configure OTRS 5 to discard all follow-ups sent by
customers for tickets that have been closed? I have configured the Raw
queue to reject follow-ups, and customers do receive "message has been
rejected" auto responses, but follow-up messages for closed tickets are
nonetheless added to the OTRS database and notifications are sent to the
ticket owners.

I have been searching the Net for a long time without success, so I
thought it best to ask here.

-Ralph