De: "Alexis HAUSER" <alexis.hau...@imt-atlantique.fr>
À: "otrs" <otrs@lists.otrs.org>
Envoyé: Mardi 27 Février 2018 10:26:29
Objet: [otrs] using LDAP attribute in a dynamic field

Hi,

How to use the LDAP uid into a dynamic field ?

What I try to do : adding a dynamic field with a link containing the customer
uid.

i.e. : mysebsite.com/script.cgi?uid=<username_uid>
I would like to know in that example what I should use instead of
<username_uid> in OTRS to automatically fill this with the username uid.

Best regards
Alexis