Hi Thorsten,

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 11:10:30AM +0200, Thorsten Philipp wrote:
> I'm curretnly trying to setup LDAP User Auth. When I enter the username and
> password nothing happens. The only thing I've found is this log entry
> 
> [Mon Sep  1 17:13:22 2003][Notice][Kernel::System::Auth::LDAP::Auth] User:
> tphilipp login failed: 'Invalid credentials' (REMOTE_ADDR: 10.1.25.13).
> 
> The user 'tphilipp' exists in both the otrs DB and the LDAP tree. LDAP
> section from documentation is very short. So I hope getting some more
> feedback on LDAP here.

'Invalid credentials' is the answer from the ldap server, it means that the
password was incorrect. 

> Beste Gr��e
> Thorsten Philipp
> 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Netage solutions GmbH  -- Dingolfingerstr. 6  --  81673 M�nchen
> T : (+49) (89) 666 584 - 0  --  F : (+49) (89) 666 58 4 - 11
> <http://www.netage.de/>

  Martin

--
Martin Edenhofer - <martin at edenhofer.de> - http://martin.edenhofer.de/
--
esanta: 11:41pm  an 12 Tage  0:58,  11 Benutzer,  Durchschnittslast: 0,33, 0,21, 0,12
_______________________________________________
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs

Reply via email to