Hi all,

Having looked at the table definition of ticket_history and the table
contents of ticket_history_type
I made a couple of assumptions (I know, you should never just assume).
As ticket_history contains the field system_queue_id and ticket_history_type
contains values for
"Close successful" and "Close unsuccessful" I assumed I would be able to
find out when a ticket is
closed in what queue. I needed this mechanism in order to be able to find
out what time is spent
on a ticket in what queue. When time is accounted for in one particular
queue I know that I may charge
this time to the customer. Other queues are used by different departments
internally and they also do time accounting
so I want to be able to see how much time is spent on a ticket by the
different departments that I may not charge
to the customer.

When I started to build the select statements for this I went through the
different tables and to my amazement,
I found out that the history types I mentioned abover are never used at all!
Luckily I can still use the type "AddNote"
and check for the value "Close note added" in the history name field.
However, I also found out that the
system_queue_id field is never used (it is empty) which renders my idea
useless of being able to split out the time
accounting. I went through the code and was not able to find when of where
these are used/written (but that could
be my fault of course).

Does anyone know whether this is a configuration issue or that I am just
missing something or, even worse,
got myself completely on the wrong track?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Tom Hesp