On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Gerold Gruber wrote:

Robin Mordasiewicz wrote:

How can I reject a ticket or merge it into an existing one.

Sometimes people email the system regarding currently open tickets, but the system creates a new ticket.

I would like to know how I can either reject, or delete or merge the follow up into an existing ticket
What about the link function?
We enter a link in such cases and close one ticket, merging manually
by adding needed infos as notes

the link function works when trying to merge tickets, thanks, but I still do not see a way to click a link that will reject a tickets.