Hello,

I'm running OTRS 2.0.4 on a Fedora Core 2 server with perl-GD installed via rpm. However, when I go to the statistics page I get the following error:

Can't locate object method "png" via package "GD::Image" at /opt/ otrs//Kernel/Modules/SystemStats.pm line 330.

However rpm -qi perl-GD (version 2.30 from Dag) tells me:

perl-GD is a Perl interface to the gd graphics library. GD allows you to create color drawings using a large number of graphics primitives,
    and emit the drawings as PNG files.

So I guess I should have png support in my perl-GD package. Does anyone have any idea why the png object method can't be located?

Thanks,

Nils Breunese.