Mike Pietersen wrote:

Thanks for the reply, that worked in getting the system back up and able to log in temporarily,

However after I rebooted the box now I’m getting

“Permission denied at /opt/otrs//Kernel/System/Log.pm line 79”I’m looking at the log file in /etc/httpd/logs/error_log and I don’t seem to be getting any other information other than that error.What could be preventing my access??

You might want to look at line 79 of your /opt/otrs/Kernel/System/ Log.pm file, as the error indicates. What is that line?

Nils.