Hi Mark, On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 04:45:17PM -0500, Mark Nernberg wrote: >I have just moved my OTRS installation from one box to another. > >The database transfer went fine, along with everything else. > >On both, I'm using Apache 2.0.55, Perl 5.8.7, and mod_perl2 2.0.2. > >On the old box, everything works fine.
Which operating system is running on the old box?
>On the new one, when trying to login to OTRS, I get the following
>error:
>
>[Mon Jan 09 23:21:59 2006] [error] Cannot allocate memory at /usr/
>www/portal/otrs//Kernel/System/Log.pm line 79.\n
>
>The problem is *not* mod_perl related -- at least not directly. I get the
>same errors when running "# perl index.pl". The same error also occurs with
>any of the other indices (installer.pl, customer.pl, etc.) in the cgi-bin
>directory.
I need more infos about your system. Which operating system are you
using, which OTRS version is installed. Are there any limits configured
for the OTRS or the web server user?
Without more infos I'm not able to help :(.
Best regards,
Christian
--
((otrs)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Europaring 4 :: D - 94315 Straubing
Fon: +49 (0) 9421 1862 760 :: Fax: +49 (0) 9421 1862 769
http://www.otrs.com/ :: Communication with success!
signature.asc
Description: Digital signature
_______________________________________________ OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/ Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs Support oder Consulting für Ihr OTRS System? => http://www.otrs.de/
