Thank you Edgar,

SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT(ticket_id))... result is 31

please consider that I can also debug your script using Komodo.

I run it with also by command line with options:

StartDay=1 StartMonth=1 StartYear=2006 EndDay=1 EndMonth=2 EndYear=2006
Action=Workload Unit=week Output=Graph QueueID=2 width=640  height=480 >
test.png

The result is the same of running it from browser:

?PNG

Error, No tickets created in Queues: Supporto, between 1-1-2006 and 1-2-2006

if I don't specify the "QueueID=2" parameters I got another error because
the script look for a table that do not exist in my database:

   #Find all ticket links for First Time Fixes
        $sql = qq~
                SELECT DISTINCT(ticket_id_master)
                FROM ticket_link
                ~;