Jones OBrian wrote:

I have otrs running on a windows server. I've read the otrs admin book and from that I just need to go to the C:\OTRS\otrs and edit the fetchmailrc.dist to use my mail server and login credentials. This is what confuses me from the instructions. You can use .fetchmailrc.dist in the home directory of OTRS and copy it to .fetchmailrc. Modify/change it for your needs. That is from the instructions, but I;m confused on what to do. Is .dist the extension? Can I make changes to .fetchmailrc.dist and just use that file or what? I'm really lost any help greatly appreciated.

Just copy the .fetchmailrc.dist file in the home directory of OTRS to .fetchmailrc, like the instructions say. Then edit the .fetchmailrc file (don't edit .fetchmailrc.dist).

Nils.