BALAN, Daniel wrote:

Let's take your scenario and say we have the following queues: A, B and C corresponding to three levels of response time 8h, 12h and 24h.

I don't think I would create queues based on levels of response time. But then I again I don't use OTRS to differentiate between different levels of response time at all, so maybe someone else can better share their experience with you.

How can I as manager:

- measure the SLA;
I don't know how you measure your SLA, but it might be that you need some custom code for that, yes. I don't use any myself, but there's talk on this list about SLAs from time to time. Someone might have a solution for you.
- enforce the operators to first work on the messages in queue A but also make sure there are some tickets in the queue B that are reaching their response time;

This is a pretty vague description of what you want. I wouldn't know what to work on if I had to work on queue A tickets first but also had to make sure some tickets in queue B reach their response time.

- set notifications/alarms in case one of the tickets is not answered in the right time.

It's in the manual: http://doc.otrs.org/2.0/en/html/x1375.html

Nils Breunese.