Hershel Robinson wrote:

Not exactly. If you take a look at http://otrs.org/download/ you'll see that there are seven download links that serve rpms. Which one did you pick? I hope you picked the one for Fedora Core 1,2,3 (or RH8, as it's the same rpm actually).

I used FTP to get the file straight onto the server and I *think* I used RH8, but I am not 100% certain today.

Perhaps I should remove this RPM and reinstall now that I know which is the correct one?

Well, since that would probably be not too much work, maybe you better make sure.

Nils Breunese.