On Tue, 6 Feb 2007, COSTA Dave - Lievitalia S.p.A. wrote:

Hi all,

   is there someone running OTRS with MS SQL Server DB?
I'm trying to setup such environment but till now had no success.

I've had to modify sql scripts from OTRS 2.1.5 installation in order to
let them work
(some character substitutions were made) and now I've got the DB up and
running.

At this time I can't figure out how to connect OTRS with MS SQL.
I've modified the Kernel/Config.pm script but bin/ChecDB.pl is still
unable to connect.

It seems like I'm missing the ODBC Driver.

Where can I check if the proper ODBC driver is installed?
How can I check if it works fine?

Can someone post the correct configuration?

I dont have that part complete, but can you post your modified scripts so that I can try using MS SQL.