Hi all,
Perhaps I've got things a bit screwy, but I'm having a problem since upgrading
to 2.2.5 where it seems that otrs will cc: it's own address on follow-ups,
which basically makes something of a loop.
Overview of how the queue and email addresses are setup:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] forwards to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (as will other addresses
eventually, ie: support, abuse, etc.)
-POP account "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" is checked via POP3 module
-Postmaster filters match on the "To:" address of [EMAIL PROTECTED] and set the
queue to "admin"
-In "email addresses" I have an address for each external/valid address setup,
ie: admin@ also has otrs-admin@ which is the reply to avoid loops, if I'm
remembering this from when I set this up years ago...
Am I doing this all wrong? The docs walk through the very basics, but don't
really get into any theory as to the hows and whys...
I'm open to changing this, since I only have one queue at the moment.
Thanks,
Charles
_______________________________________________
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
Support or consulting for your OTRS system?
=> http://www.otrs.com/