Lars Jørgensen wrote:
Den 14/07/2008 kl. 09.54 skrev Robin Bowes:

I can see the cronjob is running:

Jul 14 00:53:01 rax crond[29489]: (otrs) CMD
($HOME/bin/PostMasterMailbox.pl >> /dev/null)
Jul 14 00:54:01 rax crond[29500]: (otrs) CMD
($HOME/bin/PostMasterMailbox.pl >> /dev/null)

But, it doesn't seem to do anything.

Af few things to look into:

1: Execute the job manually as the OTRS user, not root.

Ah, that got it. It's a permissions issue.

When I ran it as the otrs user I got this error:

-bash-3.1$ bin/PostMasterMailbox.pl
Can't locate Kernel/Config.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /var/www/otrs/Kernel/cpan-lib /var/www/otrs /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.6/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.6 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 .) at bin/PostMasterMailbox.pl line 36.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at bin/PostMasterMailbox.pl line 36.


On checking, /var/www/otrs/Kernel/Config.pm was owned by apache:root and chmod 640 so the otrs user couldn't read it.

Changing Config.pm to 644 caused the cron to work, but that's not secure (don't want Config.pm to be world-readable). It needs to be owned by apache so the web interface can change settings. I wonder if apache group ownership will be enough, i.e. chown otrs:apache Confg.pm ?

R.

_______________________________________________
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
Support or consulting for your OTRS system?
=> http://www.otrs.com/

Reply via email to