Den 15/07/2008 kl. 10.42 skrev Alistair McGlinchy:
I had a similar problem when testing non-functional requirements.
To get rid of them I just hacked the database with a judicious use
of "delete from ..." directly but I wonder if the OTRS gurus have a
better strategy.
Like Nils said, use the GenericAgent. Somebody should tap the OTRS
people on the shoulder and politely request it be renamed to Automatic
Agent. That way a lot more people would immediately understand what it
does.
You can turn off the dialog box by setting this in your Config.pm
$Self->{'Ticket::Frontend::BulkFeatureJavaScriptAlert'} = 0;
Or use SysConf, that's the preferred way and you don't need a shell on
the server, just use your browser.
Admin -> SysConfig -> Ticket -> Frontend::Agent ->
Ticket::Frontend::BulkFeatureJavaScriptAlert
--
Lars
_______________________________________________
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
Support or consulting for your OTRS system?
=> http://www.otrs.com/