Hi,

Not sure if this is getting to the list, but whenever I try send to [email protected] I get the following failure message:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Date:   Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:22:46 +0000 (GMT)
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Mail Delivery System)
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]



This is the Postfix program at host lusen.otrs.org.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                        The Postfix program

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: mail forwarding loop for [EMAIL PROTECTED]


Reporting-MTA: dns; lusen.otrs.org
X-Postfix-Queue-ID: E77D92CAF5
X-Postfix-Sender: rfc822; [email protected]
Arrival-Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:22:46 +0000 (GMT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [email protected]
Action: failed
Status: 5.0.0
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; mail forwarding loop for [email protected]
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Shawn

Shawn Beasley wrote:
Hope somebody can help me.
Is there a means to insert custom data into a signature, for example
from an external database?

Strange! Second Try! Can you please better explain your needs?
Signatures are queue based, and you can have more than 1 per system.
What exactly are you looking to do?

What I would like to do is insert a line of text from a database table into every ticket that one of our agents sends out or replies to. The text will differ based on certain criteria that is external to OTRS, so I was wondering if there was some type of freefield variable that could be populated by an external script when a ticket is sent out. I hope this makes more sense, but please advise if I can provide any more info :)

Many thanks
Patric
_______________________________________________
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs


--- End Message ---
_______________________________________________
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs

Reply via email to