Vishal,

as stated before in
[http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs/2008-December/025148.html], OTRS
currently does not have a separate module for change management. I
second the suggestion mentioned in that thread to use a separate
ticket type for change requests and a 'paper process' or a process
outside of OTRS to meet your change management needs. If you really
need a separate change management module and you can't wait until it
is available you have two options in my opinion: 1). Use another tool
than OTRS or 2) design and build it yourself or hire people to do
that. It's as simple as that.

Regarding systems management tooling and OTRS, there is a separate
module for that:
[http://www.otrs.com/en/news-and-press/news-details/article/automatic-system-and-network-monitoring-with-otrs/]

Kind regards,
--