Hi,
I've tried to perfom a Radius Authenication for my OTRS Customer Users.
I've changed my Frontend::Customer::Auth throughout Sysconfig Option in the
admin web interface like described in the Admin Manual (ver. Otrs 2.3.4)
But it didn't work.
Then I've tried to edit my config.pm and I inserted these line:
# This is a example configuration to auth. customer against a radius server
$Self->{'Customer::AuthModule'} = 'Kernel::System::Auth::Radius';
$Self->{'Customer::AuthModule::Radius::Host'} = 'radiushost';
$Self->{'Customer::AuthModule::Radius::Password'} = 'radiussecret';
..changing the appropriate parameters with my data.
But it didn't work.
The log is:
[Fri Oct 2 11:51:18 2009][Error][Kernel::System::CustomerAuth::new][81]
Can't load backend module Kernel::System::CustomerAuth::Radius! [Fri Oct 2
11:51:18 2009] Radius.pm: Can't locate Authen/Radius.pm in @INC (@INC
contains: C:/Program Files/OTRS/Apache/bin/../../Kernel/cpan-lib C:/Program
Files/OTRS/Apache/bin/../.. ../../ C:/PROGRA~1/OTRS/OTRS/Kernel/cpan-lib
C:/PROGRA~1/OTRS/OTRS/ C:/Program Files/OTRS/StrawberryPerl/perl/lib
C:/Program Files/OTRS/StrawberryPerl/perl/site/lib . C:/Program
Files/OTRS/Apache C:/Program Files/OTRS/Apache/bin/../.. C:/Program
Files/OTRS/Apache/bin/../../Kernel/cpan-lib) at
C:/PROGRA~1/OTRS/OTRS//Kernel/System/CustomerAuth/Radius.pm line 18.
[Fri Oct 2 11:51:18 2009] Radius.pm: BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
C:/PROGRA~1/OTRS/OTRS//Kernel/System/CustomerAuth/Radius.pm line 18.
Someone told me that maybe I haven't installed "Authen::Radius" on my
system.
I've a Windows sytem. How can I check if I've this installed?
If I haven't it, how can I perform this installation? I have found on the
web that the installation is via CPAN but I don't know how to use it.
Thanks a lot,
Alessandro
---------------------------------------------------------------------
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
NEW! ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION - Get more information NOW!
http://www.otrs.com/en/support/enterprise-subscription/