Hi, I try with FQDN and is the same but I find error in syslog !
OTRS-CGI-10[2432]: [Notice][Kernel::System::CustomerAuth::LDAP::Auth]
CustomerUser: TESTUSER authentification failed, no LDAP group entry
foundGroupDN='ou=Utilisateurs,dc=serveur,dc=local',
Filter='(memberof=TESTUSER)'!
I add this lignes in my config :
$Self->{'Customer::AuthModule::LDAP::GroupDN'} =
'cn=Administration,Ou=Utilisateurs,dc=Administration,dc=Arcnam';
$Self->{'Customer::AuthModule::LDAP::AccessAttr'} = 'memberof';
And now I have this error:
OTRS-CGI-10[2437]:
[Error][Kernel::System::CustomerAuth::LDAP::Auth][Line:280]: Search failed!
base='cn=Administration,Ou=Utilisateurs,dc=serveur,dc=Local',
filter='(memberof=USERTEST)', Success
I try with different GroupDN but don't work.
Best regards,
Vincent
-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] De la part de
Nathan Campbell
Envoyé : vendredi 2 octobre 2009 17:12
À : User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Objet : Re: [otrs] otrs LDAP AD
I can't guarantee that this will work, but the only difference I see
between your config that isn't working and mine that is - is this:
#CustomerUser
#(customer user database backend and settings)
$Self->{CustomerUser} = {
Module => 'Kernel::System::CustomerUser::LDAP',
Params => {
Host => 'X.X.X.X',
BaseDN => 'DC=serveur,DC=local',
SSCOPE => 'sub',
UserDN
=>'cn=Administrateur,Ou=Administrateurs,dc=serveur,dc=local',
UserPw => 'PASSWORD',
},
For the HOST => value in this section, instead of the IP address, use
the FQDN (servername.domain)
You can keep the IP for the first definition of the LDAP host here:
$Self->{'Customer::AuthModule::LDAP::Host'} = 'X.X.X.X';
Like I said, that is kind of shot in the dark but you never know.
Also, have you looked at the log file - there may be some additional
information in there as to why it is failing.
Good luck!
Nathan Campbell
Dallas Symphony Orchestra
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
COLAS Vincent
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 9:23 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [otrs] otrs LDAP AD
Hi,
I have some trouble with my LDAP config for auth otrs Customers with
windows AD.
My Config.pm
#----------------------------------------
#Enable LDAP authentication for Customers / Users
$Self->{'Customer::AuthModule'} =
'Kernel::System::CustomerAuth::LDAP';
$Self->{'Customer::AuthModule::LDAP::Host'} = 'X.X.X.X';
$Self->{'Customer::AuthModule::LDAP::BaseDN'} = 'dc=serveur,dc=local';
$Self->{'Customer::AuthModule::LDAP::UID'} = 'sAMAccountName';
#The following is valid but would only be necessary if the #anonymous
user do NOT have permission to read from the LDAP tree
$Self->{'Customer::AuthModule::LDAP::SearchUserDN'} =
'cn=Administrateur,Ou=Administrateurs,dc=serveur,dc=local';
$Self->{'Customer::AuthModule::LDAP::SearchUserPw'} = 'PASSWORD';
#CustomerUser
#(customer user database backend and settings)
$Self->{CustomerUser} = {
Module => 'Kernel::System::CustomerUser::LDAP',
Params => {
Host => 'X.X.X.X',
BaseDN => 'DC=serveur,DC=local',
SSCOPE => 'sub',
UserDN
=>'cn=Administrateur,Ou=Administrateurs,dc=serveur,dc=local',
UserPw => 'PASSWORD',
},
# customer unique id
CustomerKey => 'sAMAccountName',
# customer #
CustomerID => 'mail',
CustomerUserListFields => ['sAMAccountName', 'cn', 'mail'],
CustomerUserSearchFields => ['sAMAccountName', 'cn', 'mail'],
CustomerUserSearchPrefix => '',
CustomerUserSearchSuffix => '*',
CustomerUserSearchListLimit => 250,
CustomerUserPostMasterSearchFields => ['mail'],
CustomerUserNameFields => ['givenname', 'sn'],
Map => [
# note: Login, Email and CustomerID needed!
# var, frontend, storage, shown, required, storage-type
#[ 'UserSalutation', 'Title', 'title', 1, 0, 'var' ],
[ 'UserFirstname', 'Firstname', 'givenname', 1, 1, 'var' ],
[ 'UserLastname', 'Lastname', 'sn', 1, 1, 'var' ],
[ 'UserLogin', 'Login', 'sAMAccountName', 1, 1, 'var' ],
[ 'UserEmail', 'Email', 'mail', 1, 1, 'var' ],
[ 'UserCustomerID', 'CustomerID', 'mail', 0, 1, 'var' ],
[ 'UserPhone', 'Phone', 'telephonenumber', 1, 0, 'var' ],
#[ 'UserAddress', 'Address', 'postaladdress', 1, 0, 'var' ],
#[ 'UserComment', 'Comment', 'description', 1, 0, 'var' ],
],
};
#----------------------------------------
I have no error and in my otrs admin page, i see all Customer users when
i search *.
But i can't connect Client in customer page :
User unknown or wrong password :(
Anybody can help me?
Best Regards,
PS : Sorry for my English !
Vincent
---------------------------------------------------------------------
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
NEW! ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION - Get more information NOW!
http://www.otrs.com/en/support/enterprise-subscription/
<<attachment: Vincent COLAS ([email protected]).vcf>>
--------------------------------------------------------------------- OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/ Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs NEW! ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION - Get more information NOW! http://www.otrs.com/en/support/enterprise-subscription/
