Jefferson,

OTRS with openldap works fine for us. Configuring it is fairly simple
I think, see this page:

http://doc.otrs.org/2.4/en/html/x1869.html#customer-backend-ldap

Thanks,
Savitra Sirohi
Nucsoft OSS labs
http://www.osslabs.biz



On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 5:09 AM, Jefferson Davis
<[email protected]> wrote:
> I had given up on getting LDAP support working over a year ago - but I'm
> going to give it another try as OTRS has evolved...
>
> What I want is for users to be able to login using their LDAP credentials to
> the customer front end.  SSO would be even better, but that can wait.
>
> Admin login via ldap would be nice but not a deal-breaker.
>
> We use openldap on Centos 5.6 - apache, etc.  System is installed and
> functional, brand new, lastest version.
>
> If anyone has crossed this bridge before I would love to hear from you
> before I start messing with Config.pm again.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Jefferson K Davis
> Technology and Information Systems Manager
> Standard School District
> 1200 North Chester Ave
> Bakersfield, CA 93308
> 661.392.2110
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
> Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
> To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
>
> NEW! ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION - Get more information NOW!
> http://www.otrs.com/en/support/enterprise-subscription/
>
---------------------------------------------------------------------
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs

NEW! ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION - Get more information NOW!
http://www.otrs.com/en/support/enterprise-subscription/

Reply via email to