I'd like to configure the pending date to only count working hours. So  
if I have a default pending duration of 2 days and I set a ticket as  
pending on Friday I want it closed on Tuesday not Sunday.

I have looked high and low and thus far he only seen other folks  
asking about this type of functionality but  can't seem to find  
anything actually implementing it.

Additionally, I'd like to set tickets to close at a certain time of  
day (say 17:00) as opposed to xx:xx (time of response to ticket) +  
yy:yy (pending duration). So if the pending duration falls at 12:34 it  
is adjusted to next 17:00. I think this is probably a generic agent  
function but haven't been able to figure out how I'd go about it.

Thanks





---------------------------------------------------------------------
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs

NEW! ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION - Get more information NOW!
http://www.otrs.com/en/support/enterprise-subscription/

Reply via email to