Hi,

On 2.4.3 the very same problem, new users are not being added to the
<otrsdb>.users Table.

Setup (and LDAP Sync) has worked like a charm before upgrading!

I am not yet sure where to start fixing this, actually i think its a
"bug" in Kernel/System/User/Preferences/DB.pm caused by the "new" bind
Notations when handling dbobject ORM.

before upgrading Kernel/System/User/Preferences/DB.pm (around #80):

# insert new data
if (!$Self->{DBObject}->Do(
    SQL => "INSERT INTO $Self->{PreferencesTable}
($Self->{PreferencesTableUserID}, ".
        " $Self->{PreferencesTableKey}, $Self->{PreferencesTableValue}) " .
        " VALUES ($Param{UserID}, '$Param{Key}', '$Param{Value}')",
)) {
    $Self->{LogObject}->Log(
        Priority => 'error',
        Message => "Can't insert new $Self->{PreferencesTable}!",
    );
    return;
}

after upgrading Kernel/System/User/Preferences/DB.pm (around #80)

# insert new data
return $Self->{DBObject}->Do(
    SQL => "INSERT INTO $Self->{PreferencesTable}
($Self->{PreferencesTableUserID}, "
        . " $Self->{PreferencesTableKey}, $Self->{PreferencesTableValue}) "
        . " VALUES (?, ?, ?)",
    Bind => [ \$Param{UserID}, \$Param{Key}, \$Param{Value} ],
);


is that the correct place to start, and if so, should we replace all
"Bind"s throughout the system or is there a (perl)package missing ?

cheers,
ffe

Jefferson Davis schrieb:
> Once logged in as admin user I can query the ldap tree without difficulty.
>
> But customer users cannot login????
>
> What am I missing?
>
> User record not being created at first login?  If so how do I correct this? 
>   

---------------------------------------------------------------------
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs

NEW! ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION - Get more information NOW!
http://www.otrs.com/en/support/enterprise-subscription/

Reply via email to