Hi,
I Installed apachi, perl and MY sql separatly, but not able to configure the
OTRS, I was confused with the DOC as it is for linux.. Can I get any
wdocument for windows..

Thanks and Regds
Pradeep

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Rory <[email protected]> wrote:

> Firstly you need to install a Perl interpreter on your server and
> configure apache to use it.
> You can get Perl for windows at either of these links;
> http://www.activestate.com/activeperl/
> http://strawberryperl.com/
>
> Personally I've used activeperl and I found the Perl Package Manager
> (ppm), that is part of it, very easy to use. I havn't used the
> Strawberry perl version so I don't know how that is to work with.
>
> Here's a couple of guides for configure Perl with Apache on a Windows
> system;
> http://www.ricocheting.com/server/cgi.html
> http://www.thesitewizard.com/archive/addcgitoapache.shtml
>
> I find it useful to have the bin directory of the Perl install in the PATH.
>
> Once you have Perl configured to work with Apache your work is almost
> complete. Download the latest OTRS version in .tar.gz format. Extract
> this to a directory where you want apache to serve the website from
> and configure the directory in the apache conf file.
>
> Have a look at this documentation page, it's for a linux system but
> the steps are almost the same. You mostly just need to use windows
> file paths.
>
> http://doc.otrs.org/2.4/en/html/x531.html
>
> Let us know how you get on and ask any questions you need.
>
> All the best,
> Rory
> --
> Support my 365 Challenge in aid of the Irish Cancer Society
>
> www.365challenge.ie
>
>
>
> 2009/10/5 Pradeep Kumar <[email protected]>:
> > Hi,
> > Windows 2003 server
> > Regds
> > Pradeep
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 3:47 PM, Rory <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Yes you can do this but first you need to let us know is it a windows
> >> or linux based system?
> >>
> >> Rory
> >> --
> >> Support my 365 Challenge in aid of the Irish Cancer Society
> >>
> >> www.365challenge.ie
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> 2009/10/5 Pradeep Kumar <[email protected]>:
> >> > HI,
> >> > I have mysql and apachi installed in my system. Now I want to install
> >> > OTRS
> >> > 2.4.3 in existing mysql and apachi. How I can do this? Can I get any
> >> > step by
> >> > step guide.
> >> > Regds
> >> > Pradeep
> >> >
> >> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> > OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
> >> > Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
> >> > To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
> >> >
> >> > NEW! ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION - Get more information NOW!
> >> > http://www.otrs.com/en/support/enterprise-subscription/
> >> >
> >> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
> >> Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
> >> To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
> >>
> >> NEW! ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION - Get more information NOW!
> >> http://www.otrs.com/en/support/enterprise-subscription/
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
> > Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
> > To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
> >
> > NEW! ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION - Get more information NOW!
> > http://www.otrs.com/en/support/enterprise-subscription/
> >
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
> Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
> To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
>
> NEW! ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION - Get more information NOW!
> http://www.otrs.com/en/support/enterprise-subscription/
>
---------------------------------------------------------------------
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs

NEW! ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION - Get more information NOW!
http://www.otrs.com/en/support/enterprise-subscription/

Reply via email to