Dear xxx,

On 17.02.2011, at 03:30, xxx wrote:

> OTRS  combines the email with subject ‘Advertising your message which you get
> - gggggggggg)’and ‘Advertising your message which you get -
> ttttttttttttttttttt’ and ‘Advertising your message which you get -
> iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii’  into one ticket. These mails should be send to
> three tickets . Please help to study how to avoid this?  What we expect is
> the ticket combine when subjects are same.How to configure the OTRS correctly.

are these 3 emails new emails? Or are they redirects, forwards or replies?

OTRS doesn’t use the Subject as identificator for follow ups, but a ticket
number in the Subject.
If enabled, and I think this is the case in your setup, OTRS can also search in
the References.

You might need to search in the SysConfig for InReferences and disable this
option.
you should find it in SysConfig -> Ticket -> Core::PostMaster

Cheers, Nils

—
Nils Leideck
Senior Consultant