Dear Stefano,

On 20.04.2011, at 15:06, Stefano Boccanera wrote:

> I detected a problem on ITSM Change Template overview form. I'using Otrs 3.07
> and ITSM aligned version.
> I created a Change template (say CA for example) and Workorder template (say
> WO ...) , the source workorder is also within the Change template.
>
> So when I go into the Template Overview screen and select one of this
> template, I can see the template's attributes but not in a different window
> (as usual) but in the same window.
>
> The side effect is when I click on Cancel / close window link, I can't come
> back to the previous screen ....

I do not see your issue. If you go to the Templates section, why do you want to
go back? To where?

> further problem I can't delete the templates, basically nothing happen when I
> click on the wastebasket icon.

There should be an overlay window - like the new search window - asking you if
you really want to delete. If this doesn’t work but the search works fine,
please be so kind and open a bug with some details about your environment used.

Cheers, Nils

--
Nils Leideck
http://webint.cryptonode.de / a Fractal project