Hi Ionel, the problem is that actually otrs.GenerateStats.pl does not
implement graphs; you can only use "CSV" or "Print".

Actually it's a little strange, the code to generate the PDFs is in
Kernel/Modules/AgentStats - which is a frontend module. The script in
bin/ has some of the same code; it does not call a backend function to
generate the statistic, because there is none, it's in the frontend
module code. It might be an optimization that we could apply at some
point, to move this code from frontend code to backend.
--
Mike.

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Ionel GARDAIS
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to automate the creation of stats.
> I'd like to send, via email, an image of the stat : it works through the web
> interface but not by command line.
>
> What is wrong with :
> $ /opt/otrs/bin/otrs.GenerateStats.pl -n 10012 -r <dest_email> -m "OTRS
> stats" -p 'Format=GD::Graph::linespoints&GraphSize=1200x800'
>
> I get a CSV. If I add "-f Print", I get a PDF with the table inside.
>
> Thanks,
> Ionel
>
> --
> Ionel GARDAIS
> Tech'Advantage CIO - IT Team manager
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
> Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
> To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
>
---------------------------------------------------------------------
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs

Reply via email to