Has anyone found a solution to the question that was asked about changing the 
columns that are displayed after a Search or in the Overview of ITSM Config 
Items? I have added the keys that I want displayed in the 
ITSMConfigItem::Frontend::AgentITSMConfigItemSearch###ShowColumns and 
Frontend::AgentITSMConfigItem###ShowColumns.

It was asked a few months back by someone else but I just joined the mailing 
list recently:


"Hi

I'm trying to customize some ITSM Change views: Search option and Overview
option (HTML or Normal output type).
I configured (added) two additional columns,  DescriptionPlain and
JustificationPlain setting the value to 1 but the columns are not showed on
the specific view.
Otherwise enabling a default configured column (for example Impact) is
correctly showed.
I also applied the same configuration on Search CVS output and all goes
fine.

I'm wondering if there is some constraint about the type of column could be
showed and if so how and what I have to modify to have
a customized view ?"

Thanks,

Chee-Ling Lemp

---------------------------------------------------------------------
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs

Reply via email to