Hello,

Each service has a Criticality associated, that's the Urgency of a ticket
Every time you create a ticket, you're supposed to define the Impact of it
Depending on those two values, a Priority is set from the Matrix.

I hope this little explanation clarifies your doubt

Leonardo Certuche
www.itconsultores.com.co
Medellín, Colombia