From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of BIRO
Zoltan
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 2:20 PM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Customer Info Center problem again...

Dear All,

I have 2 Customers tab in my OTRS 3.2.4 which is upgraded from 3.1.x version.
1st is poiting to
http://10.129.0.29/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentCustomerInformationCenter;OTRSAgentInterface=10df3510b285d5f220fd7ebc601abd4ecf

[ Screenshoot1: http://biro-csalad.hu/temp/sc1.jpg ]

2nd is pointing to
http://10.129.0.29/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminCustomerUser;Nav=Agent;OTRSAgentInterface=10df3510b285d5f220fd7ebc601abd4ecf

[ Screenshoot2: http://biro-csalad.hu/temp/sc2.jpg ]

The problem is both pointing to the Search in Customer Information Center.
[ Screenshoot3: http://biro-csalad.hu/temp/sc3.jpg ]

I think the 2nd one should be showing this screen:
[ Screenshoot4: http://biro-csalad.hu/temp/sc4.jpg ]

I didn't change anything on system configuration after the upgrade.
I checked the Admin man and the sysconfig area several times without any
success.

Help me, please....

Many Thanks!
Zoltan