I suppose anything's possible with enough time and programming, etc. Don't
expect this to work out of the box, though.

>From previous experience, any .pm dropped within
Kernel/System/Ticket/Number/ is available for selection.

Note that ticket number has, up until this request, been agnostic to what
it points to, and so if you ever change the queue in which sits the ticket,
you're going to have an interesting time reconciling the multiplicity of
ticket numbers that might be assigned to a given ticket, or program in such
a way that any ticket is automatically assigned all possible ticket numbers
internally or ...

Have fun.