From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Jill
Goldstein
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 4:22 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: [otrs] Fetch Mail

Is there a way to set OTRS to auto-Fetch mail?

I did a search through the manual, and did not find much.  I did a search in
SysConfig and came up with a screen with parameters, but nothing I recognized
as Fetch Mail every X Minutes.

BTW, my programming days ended with dBase III+, though I have basic HTML
experience.  I have the concepts of programming down, and I understand tags.
Thus I've been able to do things like set up the smtp server without limping to
y'all to find an answer.

Thanks so much,

Jill Goldstein
Customer Support