On "Phone Call Outbound", when an agent does an update using that method, why does the FROM show as the ticket owner?

e.g. My call center agent makes an outbound phone call to the customer, clicks "Phone Call Outbound" and updates the ticket. The update then shows that it is FROM the customer not FROM the Agent.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

-  Nick Bright                                -
-  Vice President of Technology               -
-  Valnet -=- We Connect You -=-              -
-  Tel 888-332-1616 x 315 / Fax 620-331-0789  -
-  Web http://www.valnet.net/                 -
- Are your files safe?                        -
- Valnet Vault - Secure Cloud Backup          -
- More information & 30 day free trial at     -
- http://www.valnet.net/services/valnet-vault -