Hello Holger,

The information that you hope exists! Go to /opt/otrs/scripts/database/ and
there you'll find otrs-schema.mysql.sql, otrs-initial_insert.mysql.sql and
otrs-schema-post.mysql.sql. Run them in that order and you'll have a
funtional OTRS database. After that you'll need a
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `otrs`.* TO 'otrs'@'YOUR-OTRS-IP-ADDRESS' WITH
GRANT OPTION

In order to run the installer without issues, you could temporary install
mysql-server on your OTRS box, run the installer with local database and
then edit the /opt/otrs/Kernel/Config.pm file to point it to your mysql
server. Then run /opt/otrs/bin/otrs.CheckDB.pl to make sure all is set.