Hi.

> Am 18.04.2016 um 10:31 schrieb Dreyer, Jan, SCM-IT
> <jan.dre...@bertelsmann.de>:
>
> Hi @ll.
>
> I already posted this on otterhub
> <http://forums.otterhub.org/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=32107>, but I thought the
> audience may be bigger when writing to you, too:
>
> I'm facing the following problem when trying to upgrade our OTRS-ITSM from
> 3.3.5 to 4.0.16:
> We are using some change_freetext fields for storing Meta information about a
> change. When upgrading our test system the extra fields vanished.  I assume
> they should get migrated like the old freetext fields in OTRS 3.0, but
> nothing: neither the old freetext fields exist in the database, nor a
> corresponding dynamic field.
> Is this a known issue? I couldn't find anything in web- or forum search.
> Anyone her who is able to help with a hint to the right direction, so I don't
> have to dig into the code of the migration scripts?!
>
> Jan

No response to this yet. I cannot believe we there is no-one who was using
free-text fields with ITSM 3.X and already upgraded to 4.X :-(

Regards
—
Jan Dreyer
IT Administrator — Operations — A-SCM-IT IOX Expert
This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please notify
the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the information in this email is strictly
forbidden.