On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 07:15:55AM +0000, Szabo, Patrick (LNG-VIE) via ots-dev
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there was any way to use ethereum in a production
> environment together with ots.
> There seems to be an experimental server without much documentation and of
> course there are services using the ots protocol, providing an API but I was
> wondering if there was any way to run this ourselves, without having to rely
> on a third party.

I think the question to ask here is why do you need a ETH timestamp?

In practice we've found the ETH timestamping infrastructure to be significantly
less reliable than BTC. Equally, if you really want a ETH timestamp, why not
timestamp the BTC chain with ETH?