Latest Update

Power has been restored to the routers and switches at 2:55pm PST. Facility
engineers at Telx advised that they are continuing to investigate the root
cause
of the power outage within that facility and that there is no confirmation
that the
issue has been resolved. Updates will be provided as they become available.