Monitoring shows I lost ping to all 6 of my remote sites in the Chicago area on
Comcast overnight (fiber and coax) from various internet ping services, but we
appear to be back up at this time. I would have to agree with the previous
email that the packet loss seemed to originate at 350 E Cermak.

Dustin Sneath
Systems Administrator
Elk Grove Park District
(847)228-3846 (desk)
(224)800-2146 (cell)

Dave Pascoe via Outages <> wrote:

FWIW...seems like Comcast traffic going west from Comcast in the New England
area is dying at 350 E Cermak in Chicago. This is also affecting ISPs that get
transit from Comcast out here, at least for Comcast destinations west of
Chicago. Can't tell if it is limited to only certain Comcast markets out
west...but it is definitely affecting Comcast transit in the Bay Area AFAICT.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 4:13 AM, James Laszko via Outages