Twilio's on Akamai no? I am now wondering if this is related:

From: Outages <> on behalf of Joe Adam via Outages
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 9:51 AM
To: National Outages List
Subject: [outages] FW: [Twilio status] Investigating : Call Failures

Notice from Twilio, this may have some impact on the VCC sites.

Sent: Friday, March 02, 2018 11:40 AM
Subject: [Twilio status] Investigating : Call Failures

Call Failures<>

Incident Report for Twilio

We are experience increased packet loss on outbound and inbound calls related
to networking failures on the east coast. Team is working to adjust traffic to
fully restore service

Mar 2, 08:40 PST

Previous Updates

We are seeing recovery in Ireland and Germany. We are continuing to monitor

Mar 2, 08:26 PST

We are observing call failures in Ireland and Germany datacenters. On call team
is responding

Mar 2, 08:25 PST

This incident affects: Programmable Voice (PSTN) and Elastic SIP Trunking.

View status page<> or manage your
subscription<> to these emails.