Hello Outages List,

As a Rackspace employee and a member of the outages list, I’m endeavoring to
notify this list whenever a widespread Rackspace outage has been identified and
public facing comms have been approved. Below is the latest info we have on
widespread outage for two of our products in the Chicago(ORD) Datacenter.
On 6 August 2018, at 13:17 CDT, Object Rocket Redis customers in the ORD region
may be unable to access their databases. Additionally, a portion of Cloud
Database customers in the ORD region may have had their databases go into
read-only mode. Engineers have identified the issue was caused by a
maintenance. The team implemented a fix, however issues still persisted. The
team is still working to resolve impact.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of your support team.

--
Dustin Essington
OpenStack Private Cloud Engineer