On 8/10/18 10:16 AM, Jay Hennigan via Outages wrote:
We saw several but not all IPv4 and IPv6 sessions go down at 06:12 PDT (13:12 UTC) this morning and recover about 15 minutes later. Just us or was there a larger issue?

Responding to my own post, I've received off-list replies that this was due to the following:

From Coresite support
"Hi, We've found the issue. A customer that has transport to Any2 was working with their transport provider and performing loop testing. This resulted in the disruptions that were seen. We've removed the offending customer's interface from the production VLAN."

Sorry for the noise.

--
Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - j...@impulse.net
Impulse Advanced Communications  -  http://www.impulse.net/