Hello UAOC members. This e-mail will officially end your membership for the
2004-2005 year. I'd just like to thank all out members who came out on any of
our trip in the last year. I know I had a lot of fun, and I hope you did to.
Anyone who wishes to sign up for the club again and didn't make it to our
wonderful booth during week of welcome, make sure you do! All past and current
members are invited to come to our Annual General Meeting on September 13th
from 5:00-7:30 in the Ed building, room 2-129. After our small presentaion, we
will continue to accept member sign--ups, and trip sign-ups (especially our
seventh annual Jasper Kick-off Camping Trip), as well as answering any
questions.

Feel free to visit the website for updates: outdoorsclub.ca
or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Justin Smalley, Information officer